- Would you like to feel confident and enjoy your singing a little more?
- Do you want to know how the pro’s hit the high note every time?
- Do you wish you could move beyond your “wobbling knees” to control your nerves when you sing?
Yes? Then this masterclass is your opportunity to fast track your singing to the next level of success!
Lisa has learnt from the world’s best teachers, and invites you to tap into this wisdom in her next 3 hour Singers Masterclass.
Who should attend?
Anyone who wants to improve their singing. This Masterclass is designed for singers aged 6-96, of all vocal styles and all levels of ability.
There is always something more we can learn!
Who is the Master?
Lisa Lockland-Bell, will be your Master Vocal Coach for the day, a lady who lives and breathes her craft. You’ll learn so much from Lisa’s wealth of experience as an international and local performer, a highly sought after vocal adjudicator, and a master of her own destiny, having conquered some of life’s greatest challenges.
What will YOU be required to do?
Firstly, Lisa is committed to providing a safe and nurturing learning environment, from which you can blossom and grow.
You will either be an Audience Participant who watches, learns and asks questions OR you will be one of the chosen singers who performs a song, receives direct feedback to applies the advice and performs again.
**PLEASE NOTE: If you would like to be considered as one of the Masterclass Singers, you MUST APPLY by email to email@example.com
Applications Close: 5th October: Lisa will then personally select SIX Singers to work with at the Masterclass.
So get your application in NOW and GOOD LUCK!
Want to know more?
- Each Pre-Chosen Singer** will perform a song of their choice.
- Lisa will guide you through how to improve, often demonstrating how to sing certain passages, and explaining technical errors, delivery and much more!
- The singer will sing their song again, this time applying Lisa’s comments (and may be asked to sing a passage repeatedly).
Masterclasse’s tend to focus on the finer details of singing – tone, phrasing, breath support, posture, interpretation etc.
You will gain valuable, personalised insight which will improve your singing technique by the end of the class.
Topics covered will include:
- Lisa’s techniques on how to hit the high note every time (HINT: It’s never the high note that is the issue!)
- Mindset strategies on how to go from good, to great, to world class.
- The secret of how to impact your audience, from the moment you step on stage.
- Understand how to deliver your song to effectively connect with your audience.
- Learn professional stage craft techniques.
- Understand what is holding your voice back.
What are you waiting for?
Get you TICKETS NOW to avoid disappointment by pressing on the BIG GREEN BUTTON.