A presentation just for you.
- Initial telephone conversation to determine presentation requirements.
- Proposal & Quote.
How is the Quote Determined?
- Presentation length.
- Presentation style and expected outcomes.
- Number of bonus items selected. (See Below)
- Number of breakout sessions required. (See Below)
- Travel time from Brisbane AU
- Standard Keynotes – range from 45- 90 min.
- Workshops can be tailored for between 2 – 4 hours – Perfect for extended training and breakout sessions.
- Made to order keynotes – Totally dependent on your requirements.
What does this mean?
- Standard Keynotes – Pre-Prepared content with the ability to add slightly customised variations – Perfect for Open events
- Made to Order keynotes – The content is created depending on your requirements – Perfect to lead into breakout sessions – Training & education.
Lisa offers a vast range of Bonus items for her clients, helping to create a unique and powerful event.
These bonuses are perfect for adding extra value to your Events – Conferences – Seminars.
Interactive breakout sessions:
- Choice of giveaways: Books, C’D’s and more.
- Video of event for post training.
- One on one training for staff.
- Team training.
- Top tips – Reference Guide for Audience.
- Meeting with your team for guidance/assistance on production requirements: A unique opportunity to capitalise on Lisa’s vast experience within the entertainment industry.
- Interactive breakout sessions/Vocal Workshops:
- Effective communication.
- Vocal health.
- Perfect your elevator pitch.
- Telecommunication skills.
- Pure skill based vocal technique.
- Accessing your executive voice.
- Aligning the four elements to effective communication
How to reduce Lisa’s Keynote Speaker Fees:
- Video tape the event and give Lisa a copy.
- Allow Lisa to have contact information from all attendees.
- Allow Lisa to sell products and services at the event.
- Videotape attendee testimonials.
- Write testimonials for Lisa.
- Hire Lisa to handle more than one session.
- Extend Lisa’s travel and stay at the resort.
- Invite Lisa to eat at your planned events.
- Pay for Lisa’s husband to travel to your event.