This 12 week program offers innovative training, ensuring an outstanding experience for your audience.
Perfect for: Individuals, corporations, associations, government and education departments who want to offer advanced team training.
Normally, a master of ceremonies introduces speakers, makes announcements, and engages with the audience to keep the ceremony agenda flowing as smoothly as possible. While being a master of ceremonies might seem like a daunting task, there are a few ways you can nail your responsibility as MC, and radiate confidence and charisma to keep the ceremony entertaining for all.
- Keeping the event flowing and bridging between segments of the event.
- Keeping the interest of the audience and making sure they’re having fun.
- Helping the audience feel respected and engaging with them during the event.
- Helping the speakers feel valued.
- Keeping the event on time.
- 6 x 90 min online webinars
- 6 x 90 min face to face workshops: A workshop is a period for you to work on the practical aspects of presenting. While under Lisa’s direction you will both individually, and as a group, be expected to actively take part in practicing the content, skills and techniques that you have been learning.
Three Month Coaching Process:
- 12 x 90 min sessions = 18 Hr Training Program
First Program: SOLD OUT
Second Program: Open
- Commencing: Thursday the 6th of May – 22nd July 2021
- Online Webinar: 1st & 3rd Tuesday of the Month.
- Live Workshop: 2nd & 4th Tuesday of the Month
- Location: Invest Logan
- Time: 7 pm – 8.30 pm
Delegates: Minimum of 6 and maximum of 12
Cost: $595 + GST Per Person ($200 Chamber Discount Code Applies)